Saturday, April 16, 2011

John 8

Thoughts from John 8

v. 24 "...If you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." 
          If I don't believe God is who He says He is - I will die in my sins.

v. 29 "He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, 
         for I always do those things that please Him."
        We are not alone when we do the things that please God.

v. 42         We do what pleases God because we love Him.
v. 32, 36   This relationship with God and the word (truth) makes us free from sins. 
v. 34         We are all salves to the sins we commit but if we don't understand and
                 accept that God can free us then...
v. 47         ...we are not of God and we have closed our ears (understanding) to the Word. 
                 If we are not of God then we are of Satan. 

No comments: