Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dog Day

 This is Nadia.
 This is Nadia and Wheezer soaking up some sun at work.
 Enjoying the Breeze
 More soaking up the sun...what a life
 Dora needed a horse...Nadia volunteered
 Nadia. . .she frequently chews on her legs/feet instead of the dozen bones she has.
 I came out of the bank to find my car had a new driver.
 Her favorite place to sleep...under the curtains next to my office chair.
 Hiding in the dressing room at the store.
 Lazy dogs.
Feed us please...we need treats (notice Piggy Nadia is #1 closet dog to the food source)

2 comments:

Elle A said...

I LOVE IT!!! I especially love Nadia and Weezer's "Enjoying the Breeze" photo. What a great shot taken while you were driving! lol. It's soooo cute I want to steal it.

JeniJo said...

Thanks! I should probably put a disclaimer that I was in my driveway and going slowly...I have a very long driveway.