Friday, March 2, 2012

1 Timothy 1

To a true (daughter) of faith, grace, mercy, and peace from God to you through Jesus. 
Remember again, don't get distracted by fables and fads and philosophical disputes, but focus on God & faith. 
The purpose of the commandment is love. 
Love from a pure heart. 
Love from a good conscience.
Love from sincere faith. 
Some (people) are turned aside from gossip &"idle" talk - so BE WARE! 
Some want to teach the law but don't understand what they are teaching and saying. 
Remember we KNOW the law is good when you know it & use it lawfully (through love). 
The law was made for the unlawful, according to God & the gospel and all who are doing the exact opposite of the "sound doctrine". 
Thank you God, for enabling me, counting me as faithful, and putting me to work for You. 
I used to be a horrible sinner but was given grace & mercy. 
Grace was "exceedingly abundant with faith & love in Christ Jesus"
I say this in faith & worthy of all acceptance. 
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of which I am chief. 
But because I am chief sinner - I obtained mercy.
Now the Jesus in me can show everyone all longsuffering as a pattern to others who will believe in Him for everlasting life. 
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor & glory forever & ever. 

Now here is your mission:
Based on the prophecies previously made about you to help you fight a good warfare,
have faith & a good conscience 
Don't reject your faith & conscience like some others
loosing faith and shipwrecking like some whom I no longer pray for but hope they learn. 



No comments: