Thursday, July 21, 2011

This Week's Favorite Things


1.) Michelle's homemade pickled turnips...YUM!!!

2.) My new windup toy crab who dances...check it out!



3.) My new boots - may they not hurt my feet.

4.) My Scentsy light and candle warmer in my office - brightens up the corner and hides the smell of the "accidents" that my two year old clients have.

5.) Alyssa pinning Austin down...1-2-3 He's out!

6.) Bella guarding her new bone and sleeping on it...hehehe.

7.) My choo-choo train which was the hit toy of the week...should have not taught the little guys my "choo-choo choochoochoo" song.

8.) My Happy Hippo Angry Duck book - now proudly displayed on a cleaned book shelf and close enough to read on the "days when I feel frazzled like a frazzled thing whatever that is".

9.) Last but not least - Wheezy!!! Always ready for an adventure or squeaky ball.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie Joseph said...

So cute. Love the crab video.